In today’s digital age, your online reputation is everything. With the rise of social media and online review platforms, it’s easier than ever for customers
The Importance of Customer Reviews for Your Dealership Website
In today’s world, most shoppers tend to read customer reviews before making a purchase. A recent study found that 85% of customers read up to 10 reviews before they feel they can trust a business. This holds true for dealership websites as well. As more and more people prefer to do their research online, it’s crucial for your dealership’s website to have positive customer reviews.
Studies show that reviews play a significant role in customers’ purchase decisions. In a survey by Podium, 93% of respondents stated that reviews influence their purchase decisions, with 82% saying reviews have directly led them to make a purchase. Digital Air Strike found that 50% of car buyers consider reviews to be the most important factor in selecting a dealership, while Cars.com discovered that 48% of people avoid buying from businesses that don’t have accessible customer reviews.
Not only do people trust reviews written by strangers as much as they trust recommendations from friends, but they also find reviews written by people who have received services at your dealership to be highly valuable. In fact, 94% of people looking for service find service reviews helpful in their decision-making process.
Key Points for Getting Great Dealership Customer Reviews
Getting customer reviews can be challenging. Often, the least informative reviews are the ones with the most general questions. To get better results, it’s important to provide clear options and categories for rating. Some of the key areas to focus on include:
- Cars – Customers who have purchased a car from your dealership should have the opportunity to rate their vehicle and provide feedback on whether it was a good fit for them.
- In-store experience – Ask customers to rate their experience in your showroom. This can include categories such as the comfort of the waiting area, promptness of service, and the general atmosphere.
- Financing process – Many people dread the financing process, but if your dealership is doing a great job, have your customers rate it and provide feedback.
- Customer service – Request feedback on interactions with your staff, including salespeople. This can include categories such as friendliness, helpfulness, and knowledge.
- Service reviews – Service reviews are highly valuable to potential customers. Make sure your service customers have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience.
- Online experience – Your dealership website is often the first point of contact for potential customers. Ask for feedback on the digital experience to improve and make a good first impression.
By prioritizing customer reviews, you can not only provide valuable information to potential customers but also improve your dealership’s online presence and bring in more business. At Rocket Review Tool, we can help you get more customer reviews and improve your search engine optimization (SEO) to attract more customers to your dealership website. Contact us today to find out how!
In today’s digital age, having a strong online reputation is crucial for businesses of all sizes. Your online reputation is people’s perception of your brand
Your online reputation can make or break your success as a business owner. With the rise of social media and review websites, it’s important to
Brand sentiment is consumers’ perception of your brand, which can greatly impact your business’s success. Positive brand sentiment can increase customer loyalty, while negative sentiment
Building a strong brand is crucial for business success in today’s highly competitive market. One critical element that can make or break a brand is